We are looking for
Field Service Engineer
within the Integrated Diagnostics Solutions segment to deliver technical support to our customers in the clinical and medical research sectors.
As a BD Engineer, you will be part of a regional team of collaborative Field Service Engineers, reporting directly to the Nordic Service Manager. You are expected to work to the highest standards to ensure first class service is delivered to our customer base while ensuring quality and regulatory standards are adhered to in this heavily regulated industry.
As an experienced Field Service Engineer, you will be able to work independently and will be used to working at an advanced technical level to provide expert advice & solutions to customers and colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide field-based and remote technical support to customers and colleagues in line with relevant training and experience.
- You will carry out preventative maintenance, installation, relocation, repairs and corrective field change orders on instrumentation.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing electrical, fluidic, mechanical, hardware and software using established procedures and techniques.
- You will determine the most cost-effective repair/solution to ensure minimum downtime.
- Actively manage your car stock, ensuring all necessary spare parts and tools are available.
- Effective management of technical escalations.
- Works toward service metrics as defined by the service organization
- Comply with all quality, ISO, GMP and safety regulations as required by the BD organization and the customer Service levels agreements. This in order to always deliver an outstanding quality compliant with agreed standards.
- You will cover Finland with occasional travel throughout Scandinavia.
In this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Engineering degree or extensive relevant experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experienced logical problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Experienced in carrying out corrective and preventative works
- The ability to process knowledge across multi-modular and diverse product ranges
- Recognize new technologies and adapts to daily challenges
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Competent in IT
- Driving license
- Fluent in Finnish
- Advanced IT knowledge: Network diagnosis/System connectivity/Remote service
- Experience working in the Automation and Medical Devices industries
BD (Becton Dickinson), a global medical technology company focused on addressing many of the world’s most pressing and evolving health needs. With our combined technology and expertise, we will become a global leader helping to transform the quality and cost of care for patients and clinicians worldwide. Join us in our mission to improve the future of healthcare and help all people lead healthy lives.
In BD, we create innovative ways to help our customers improve patient care. We rely on bold and inspired employees who share our commitment to helping solve some of healthcare’s most critical challenges.
Apply via clicking the apply button.
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.