As the Research Manager at Blancco, you will be tasked with aiding strategic development of the organization by analyzing relevant technologies, trends and other substantial elements to directly influence the development of Blancco’s industry leading erasure and diagnostic tools.
This challenging but highly rewarding role involves working with our Research and Development team and technology development to identify value added functionality and meet the needs of the industry for future software generations.
Skills Required For This Role:
- Research and analytical skills that lead to concrete results.
- The ability to manage priorities tasks across multiple projects in parallel.
- Highly developed problem solving skills with the ability to identify the core issues and resolution requirements.
- Ability to translate technical requirements in a concise and clear manner to a non-technical audience and vice versa.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables are key to succeeding in this position. Desire for continuous learning and willingness to commit to a long-term career are also highly desirable.
- Prioritize, implement and manage research projects that will add value to the product portfolio.
- Oversee and manage the development of IP protection in BTG by developing ideas and innovations.
- Engage with senior management to align tasks with the strategic direction of the organization.
- Retain awareness of the technological, social and legislative landscape to influence business development.
- Produce technical documentation and disseminate information appropriately and effectively across relevant departments.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Broad technical knowledge across different platforms with storage technology experience a bonus.
- A successful track record in the field of project management, specifically technical projects that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of the patenting process or relevant insights into IP development is desirable.
- A background in information security is a plus.
- Software development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good teamwork skills.
Blancco Technology Group
About Blancco Technology Group
Blancco Technology Group is the de facto standard in data erasure and mobile device diagnostics. The Blancco Data Eraser solutions provide thousands of organizations with an absolute line of defense against costly security breaches, as well as verification of regulatory compliance through a 100% tamper-proof audit trail. Our data erasure solutions have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 18 governing bodies around the world. No other security firm can boast this level of compliance with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories.
The Blancco Mobile Diagnostics solutions enable mobile network operators, retailers and insurers to easily, quickly and accurately identify and resolve performance issues on their customers’ mobile devices. As a result, mobile service providers can spend less time dealing with technical issues and, in turn, reduce the quantity of NTF returns, save on operational costs and increase customer satisfaction.
For more information, visit our website at www.blancco.com