Blancco Technology Group is on the lookout for a stellar Test Engineer to work on the data erasure side of our business in our offices in Joensuu or Tampere, Finland.
As a Test Engineer you will find it fun to challenge the idea of “impossible”, producing results that are elegant and simple. You are driven by an environment of new and innovative ideas, new routes to take and new ways to produce high quality solutions. Constant, personal growth and learning among the global Blancco Technology Group team of experts will boost your career to a next level. We grow professionals in their own fields and, equally, we are looking to learn from you.
At Blancco Technology Group you work with the latest technologies. You should have demonstrable experience in your field of expertise, but not afraid to learn new things. We value excellence and continuous learning, but also enjoy passion for work and innovations and good team spirit. Do you have courage to hop on, grow with the company and be our next team member?
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for software testing and cybersecurity of our products as part of a multinational team. Your contribution will play an important role in helping us provide better products and services. At Blancco you will use modern tools for automated testing, continuous integration, documentation and communication to achieve shared goals.
- Creating test plans for Blancco products – for example: security, performance, regression etc.
- Planning and developing security related testing for all Blancco products
- Reviewing requirements from a quality perspective
- Designing and executing test cases by both manual and automated test methods
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
Required skills & experience:
- Experience/knowledge in security testing – for example: Common Criteria, OWASP, NIST, Kali, BurpSuite, Checkmarx
- Experience in continuous integration and test automation preferably Jenkins and RobotFramework
- Experience in agile software development projects
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good team working skills.
Blancco Technology Group
About Blancco Technology Group
Blancco Technology Group is the de facto standard in data erasure and mobile device diagnostics. The Blancco Data Eraser solutions provide thousands of organizations with an absolute line of defense against costly security breaches, as well as verification of regulatory compliance through a 100% tamper-proof audit trail. Our data erasure solutions have been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 18 governing bodies around the world. No other security firm can boast this level of compliance with the most rigorous requirements set by government agencies, legal authorities and independent testing laboratories.
The Blancco Mobile Diagnostics solutions enable mobile network operators, retailers and insurers to easily, quickly and accurately identify and resolve performance issues on their customers’ mobile devices. As a result, mobile service providers can spend less time dealing with technical issues and, in turn, reduce the quantity of NTF returns, save on operational costs and increase customer satisfaction.
For more information, visit our website at www.blancco.com