CADMATIC is a leading developer of digital and intelligent 3D-based design, engineering, and information management software solutions for the marine, process, and construction industries. Our story began already in the 1980s when the decision to develop a 3D computer-aided plant and ship design system was made. Today we are the selected developer and provider of CADMATIC software solutions for over 6 000 customers in 60 countries. We are among the 100 biggest R&D investors in Finland taking into account all companies from different industries. Over the last years, we have multiplied our business, and we are far from done! We are just getting started.
We are looking for Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers to join our development teams in Turku, Tampere or Kotka, Finland.
You will work in a Scrum team developing our marine and plant or construction CAD applications. As part of the team, you create new and maintain existing features. You find ways to fulfill user needs and you strive for efficient technical solutions and good usability. You participate in planning, implementation, and review both independently and as part of the Scrum team. In addition, you work closely with the Product Owner who guides your everyday tasks.
All our products are based on our own technologies, and we are proud to keep them competitive. We have modern tools such as Visual Studio, Git and JIRA to do our magic.
What we offer
What we offer you is a role where you can make a difference. You will be at the forefront of the industry expertise and develop world-class software products. You can truly develop your skills further and be part of the CADMATIC team growing the business.
- Strongly growing and very profitable global company having headquarters in Finland, with a long history and a great future ahead. We believe in succeeding together.
- Competitive benefits and flexible working environment. We keep our work agile and get things done.
- Open and friendly culture. We want to be continuously improving and have fun along the way.
- Growing business with lots of possibilities to delight our customers and develop professionally. For example, we have our own exchange program that gives all our People the option to work abroad.
- Opportunity to leave your mark in our products.
What we expect from you
You have a suitable degree and strong C/C++ programming skills. You can work with large codebases, both reading and writing code. You can be Jack of all trades or have a specific interest area such as architecture, algorithms, databases, mathematics, or user interface development. Our experience is that talented Java and C# programmers can easily become efficient C++ programmers. What counts is that you have passion for development!
How to apply
We recruit on an ongoing basis to support our strong growth. Join us and become part of our talented team. Apply now! For any questions you might have please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.