Elisa Data & Analytics department is responsible for development of large scale analytics to various Elisa’s business needs. We value the data and we are focused on learning how to serve our customers better and want to produce experiences in our customers’ everyday life.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer for the Elisa Data & Analytics team to work together with our talented Architect, Data Engineers and Scientists.
Your main project would be designing and implementing data integrations between different systems and engineering many kinds of solutions for data handling and machine learning. These complex systems require skills from data integration and strong coding experience.
In the job, you can use your talents in a creative and versatile way right at the heart of our company. You can get to make systems choices independently and direct development work in the right direction in line with your own vision.
What to expect? Flexibility comes with responsibility. We believe in giving employees freedom to choose the best way to perform their tasks. You’ll never be alone. We got each others back, and we constantly learn from each other, seniors and juniors working alongside.
Your future team members are working around Finland, so we truly believe in working from wherever you get the best results. This position can be located at any office in Finland, or even fully remote if you are occasionally willing to travel to our HQ in Pasila.
What we expect from you:
- An enthusiasm and a desire to take responsibility for the progress of projects and get things done in a challenging and diverse work environment
- Strong linux skills and platform management experience
- Proficiency in modern software development technologies, at least some of the following: Java, Python, Ansible/Puppet/etc., Docker, Kubernetes, REST, Kafka and SQL.
- The ability for both independent planning and decision-making
- Good interactive skills and fluent proficiency in English
We offer you:
- The opportunity to get to directly affect the everyday life of Finns and the customer satisfaction of Elisa with your work
- The chance to get to build up the Data & analytics unit into a top-class analytics team and change Elisa’s way of understanding the customer
- A flexible and energetic work environment
- Nice colleagues
- Good compensation and benefits
- and much more 🙂
You can get additional information about the job from Antti Niittymaa Antti.Niittymaa@elisa.fi/045-6700123
And if you’re interested in the job, please fill in the application.
We will perform a legitimate security clearance on the chosen candidate due to sensitive data. At least 5 years of working experience in Finland due to the security clearance.