Experis™ on johto- ja asiantuntijatason rekrytointi- ja projektiratkaisuihin erikoistunut kansainvälinen yritys. Luomme uusia ura- ja kasvumahdollisuuksia osaaville yksilöille ja autamme asiakkaitamme saavuttamaan omat tavoitteensa nopeammin. Experis IT on erikoistunut IT-alan osaajiin. Vuosittain etsimme asiakkaidemme avainpaikoille tuhansia alansa parhaita täsmä- ja erityisosaajia, esimiehiä ja johtajia. Experis on osa ManpowerGroupia.
We are looking for a Development Engineer to an international ICT company for a contract starting in September. The selected person shall work on ManpowerGroups payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
The goal of your work is to increase the understanding of how to build the best possible HoloLens experience for our customers. Your primary focus will be on the characterization of opto-electronic components and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and related sub-assemblies. You will also be tightly involved in maintenance and development of related measurement setups. As you strive for success in your role, you will master the upkeep and improvement of the equipment you use and you will develop methods to get valuable feedback and results out of the data you gather. The measurement results you generate will be stored, post-processed and analyzed thoroughly by you.
In previous positions you have proven responsibility and ownership for lab equipment. You are familiar with common electronics lab equipment, such as oscilloscopes and waveform generators. Experience of building and maintaining measurement setups as well as working with programming languages (preferably Matlab/Python/C#) and/or LabView is a high plus. Furthermore, experience in PCB design, lasers and/or MEMS will be highly beneficial.
You are able to work for solving the challenging problems together with other experts. Your work goes hand-in-hand with your team members as you depend on each other’s feedback and results.
You are working with dedication, focus and mindfulness. You are filled with positive energy and people in your surrounding are inspired by your personality – you are awesome at what you do.
– Measurement/Characterization equipment operation >2 years
– Maintenance of measurement equipment/setups
– Programming skills (preferably Matlab/Python/C#)
– Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant technical areas (i.e. electronics, test automation, optics, MEMS)
– Ownership and responsibility for process/equipment demonstrated
– MSc engineering degree or similar
– Fluent in at least one common programming language (e.g. Matlab, Python, C/C#)
– Enthusiastic, thoroughly, communicative, responsible, active, dedicated, independent, organized, flexible, curious to learn more, tidy
– Other qualifications/requirements: written reports and documentation in English; data handling and data analysis
– Fluent English
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV at www.experis.fi
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or email@example.com
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/ea0e2787-7d41-4265-bfa1-016b76b61e2f