Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experienced Professional – ERP Advisory
Are you our next talent? Driven by new opportunities and challenges in consulting business? Enjoy working with committed and highly competent colleagues in an informal and easygoing work culture? Join us!
Bearing Point´s ERP Advisory team helps its clients on strategic and organizational dimensions throughout their projects – from roadmap establishment to operations management. We are typically contributing to the client´s successful project execution by working on Advisory layer between system integrator and the client. The Bearing Point´s ERP Advisory team combines extensive business and technology transformation experience with strong ERP technology expertise in order to help our clients make timely decisions and right choices concerning their ERP strategy initiatives and managing their ERP implementation programs. We are technology independent Advisors, but at the same time we are partners to the major ERP players like SAP and Oracle.
To support our growth, we are now looking for high performing talent and experienced professional to join our ERP Advisory team!
We are looking for:
– Thorough understanding and knowledge of finance processes and operations
– Experience of finance process development and deployment of new tools supporting finance operations
– Experience of ERP projects in responsible role
– Good knowledge and experience on other process areas is considered as a plus
– Good understanding of project management practicalities
– Passion for supporting clients in business and technology transformation
– Understanding of C-level mindset and convincing communication skills
– Academic degree in relevant field
The right person has a results-driven mindset as well as a high standard for quality and performance delivered. You are a true team player and have a reputation of a trusted colleague. In addition, customer-oriented mindset and positive “can-do” attitude combined with the ability to communicate fluently in Finnish and English take you far in this role.
We offer you:
– A steep learning curve with direct customer contact and the opportunity to have an impact on our business
– Opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge base and skill set as you tackle business and technology cases with local and global companies
– Support in the development of your individual competencies and career progression through formal training and direct project work
– A working environment where you feel valued and can fulfil your full potential
– Committed, talented and down to earth colleagues
– Competitive compensation and benefits package
Recognized yourself? If so – BearingPoint might just be the place for you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
To send open application and for other information, please contact directly:
Katja Mercedes, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 400 253 248
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. Our 4,300 people together with our global consulting network serve clients in over 75 countries engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success. Locally, we focus on Digital & Strategy as well as Finance & Technology consulting and delivering solutions in Financial Services.
To successfully develop and maintain our culture we look for people who share our values of commitment, teamwork, high performance and passion. For us, diversity and inclusion are also a critical component of our employment propositions and policies.
To learn more about us and our culture, please check out our video (in Finnish) and visit www.bearingpoint.com.
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/875c319f-d385-450b-aa27-2d02a6606630