Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable every day life. Our offering include filter materials, release liners, food and beverage processing materials, decor papers, abrasive and tape backings, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics as well as a range of specialty papers for industrial and consumer end-uses. Our annual net sales is about EUR 3 billion and we employ some 8,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm. www.ahlstrom-munksjo.com
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is looking for a proactive HR Manager. The position is permanent and based in Helsinki, headquarter of the company employing around 50 people. The role is an interesting combination of local and global aspects – the candidate will be part of a global Human Resources network and will play a valued role in many projects both for Helsinki people and for our employees globally.
As a HR Manager you will participate and contribute to the implementation of our HR Strategy. We have a strong focus on culture development this year and we are continuously improving our people processes both locally and globally related to various HR topics. You will bring a can-do attitude and are eager to learn develop things.
As a HR Manager you are responsible for:
- Operational, day-to-day HR, admin and office management in Helsinki (HQ)
- HR policies and statutory plans in Finland
- Travel management development and payroll development globally
You will report to EVP, People & Safety.
As a HR Manager you will be:
- Creating, maintaining and implementing HR policies locally and coordinating them with other plants in Finland
- Managing and executing Helsinki payroll together with outsourced payroll provider and payroll assistant
- Supporting Helsinki line managers and employees in employment matters, such as leaves, employment contracts, time and attendance
- Managing obligatory and non-obligatory insurances and pension plans
- Taking care of Helsinki personnel benefits (such as leasing car fleet, meal and sports benefits etc.)
- Responsible for office management, including all local vendors
- Leading the team of office assistants locally
- Coordinating the European Works Council meetings
- Supporting line managers in Helsinki office in recruiting and onboarding
- Developing Travel Management globally
- Developing Payroll globally
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Proactive, hands-on and positive approach
- Ethics and fairness at heart
- Passion for continuous improvement and development
- Driving results and service orientation
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Able to prefer solutions over problems, flexible
An academic degree in a relevant field
- Min. 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Experience from a global company
- Good understanding of Employment law and statutory Employer requirements
- Change and project management experience
Strong collaboration, networking and communication skills both in English and in Finnish in a global environment.
What we offer:
- Interesting and different projects where you definitely play an important role!
- Global company HQ’s atmosphere and great location in central Helsinki
- Learning experience of building a unified culture in a company that has recently grown through a merger and acquisitions
Please send your English CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi as soon as possible. For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process, please contact Delivery Manager Petteri Paassola, 040 17 55 818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/fc7ea666-c47c-415b-8e95-f099eb629723