Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
to support the Project Manager in our client's project.
The project is a technology project under customer service & admin program which is part of accelerate transformation. The project aims at developing and deploying a Salesforce service cloud based service desktop for our client's customer service and admin staff globally.
The position is temporary until the end of March 2020, with a chance for an extension for the next project starting after March. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo.
- Support the Solution Design Owner in activities to:
- Identify and analyse business processes, procedures, and work practices with the relevant stakeholders and translate business requirements into business-oriented solution functional designs.
- Clarify and validate the solution’s functional and technical requirements through collaboration with business owners, end users, and vendor development teams
- Interpretation of business rules and technical requirements of the solution.
- Lead meetings and workshops with business owners, end users, vendor development teams, and various stakeholders to define and clarify requirements.
- Support the solution deployment activities including, if required, assist in the:
- Development of training material
- Participate in the implementation
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Functional testing of solution components to ensure vendor deliverables meet the solution acceptance criteria.
- Assist in development of high quality documentation including user testing and training documentation, functional requirements, and technical requirements;
- Manage the project documentation repository and maintain accurate records and documentation of reference information;
- Coordination of project logistics and other project administration tasks (e.g. onboarding new team members, user provisioning)
Required skill level:
- Fluent in English is a must.
- 2-7 years’ experience working on projects.
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders (management, vendors, project team, business users).
- Ability to complete tasks independently within deadlines with a minimum of supervision.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility in managing changing priorities.
- An agile learner that is able to grasp new concepts quickly.
Additional skills / experience that will be considered a plus:
- Solution Design experience.
- Experience in working in Agile environment and / or Agile certifications.
- Proficient in the use of Excel in data analysis to extract key information.
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. This is a good opportunity to grow your expertise in an international team of experts and learn about the business of a well-known global company.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by submitting your CV and application letter. The position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/fb3f01ba-e3b0-4984-8298-133a5a288e6e