Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
We are looking for a
to lead our client's Sales tooling project. The selected person shall work on Experis's payroll in our client's premises in Espoo. Occasional travelling to Hyvinkää and abroad may be required. The first phase would be 6 months, but the project is planned to continue until the end of 2020 or longer.
– Planning and managing IT activities needed in different IT tools for a new sales-related solution
– Normal project management activities
– Driving the end-to-end process and IT tool design with the team of experts / business analysis
– Roadmapping and release planning with different IT solution teams to meet the timelines
– Close collaboration with different Stakeholders in R&D
– Documentation and training material creation related to project initiatives
– Support for the countries during the piloting phase
– Deployment planning of the sales tooling activities
– Ability to manage projects in an agile way
– Excellent communication skills & ability to comfortably discuss with different kinds Stakeholders
– Ability to stand pressure & work effectively in a complex environment
– Knowledge on SAP and Salesforce beneficial
– Experience in work related to Supply Chains beneficial
Our client is one of the key players in its industry and a highly appreciated employer. We offer you an opportunity to grow your expertise in an international team of experts.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/03c2c749-ef44-4433-bbed-fcf6ca25546a