Evondos is amongst the first companies to bring robotization and AI into the home care services. We offer a robotized solution for safe medicine distribution in professional home care. With our service, home care clients will take medication as prescribed: the right medication in a correct dosage at the right time. Our service not only increases medical adherence and patient safety but also offers possibilities in process optimization. The service is used in ca. 130 municipalities around the Nordics. More than one million dosages have been dispensed to the patients across Nordic markets. Evondos headquarters and production facilities are located in Salo, Finland and the company currently employs ca 70 employees working in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Read more at evondos.com.
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager to join Evondos Software Development team.
Test Manager plays an essential role ensuring Evondos Service provides high quality customer experience to our customers. Test Manager has overall responsibility of verification and validation of the Evondos Service i.e. medicine dispensing robot (SW and HW), Telecare system and mobile application.
Test Manager works in Evondos headquarters in Salo and reports to Director, SW Product Development.
We offer you:
– dynamic work environment in a fast growing healthtech company
– opportunity to join exceptional growth momentum in healthtech business
– opportunity for personal growth and chance to develop your capabilities in healthtech business
– be part of a winning team
– meaningful job with a true social impact
We expect you to have:
– minimum 5 years of Test Engineering experience in an R&D environment
– understanding of verification and validation methods in an agile development model
– excellent test planning and test case creation/maintenance skills
– knowledge of test case management systems, source control tools and defect management systems
– knowledge of Medical Device Regulation (MDR), ISO 13485 and IEC 60601 is seen as an asset
– experience in test automation or performance testing is an advantage
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– fluency in Finnish and English
An excellent customer experience is the heart and soul of our work. We have the determination to overcome any challenge, no matter how impossible it first seems. We expect same passion with the Can-do attitude from you also. We are strong together and we have a passion to continuously develop our skills and competences as we want to be better every single day.
If you want to join the winning team – apply now by registering your CV as soon as possible by clicking “Apply/Hae”, deadline for the applications is Sunday 29th of September 2019.
For more information about the role, please contact Experis Finland Research Consultant Jari Auronen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Hae tätä työpaikkaa: tai kopioi linkki ja liitä selaimen osoiteriville: https://www.manpower.fi/fin/tyon-haku/tyo/4b156c92-5939-45a1-96b6-d835e3a38c4b