– Finnish Speaker
Collection Officer is responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due to understand reasons for delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collection Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), registering in computer all collections activities.
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due,
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts,
- Interview reasons for delays in payments,
- Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers’ financial situations
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements,
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing),
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities.
Expected skills and experience
- Minimum Secondary education,
- At least 1- 2-year experience in Debt Recovery, Account receivables, Overdue portfolio,
- Knowledge of modern customer service and debt recovery is considered as a plus,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel),
- Good written, oral and reading communication skills,
- Languages – Finnish (Native or Close to Native) – English (upper intermediate level required)
- Ability of the synthetic formulating thoughts, culture and precision of expression
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Attractive benefits (e.g. free public transportation ticket, drinks & fruits, state of the art techniques)
- Full-time employment contract
- Possibilities of career development
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Working in a fast growing, international finance company
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
- feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- join a fast and growing international finance company
- enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- have fun at work.
Apply for the job via clicking the apply button.