To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Clinical Liaison Finland
The position owner reports to the Sales Director Nordics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- establish strong relationships with local addiction doctors, clinical staff and community pharmacists to drive quality care and best practice, expansion of treatment access for patients and endorsement for Indivior products Indivior brands
- act as an Indivior ‘ambassador’ for our business in addiction.
- actively contribute to the team in identifying opportunities for business growth, development of business plan and production of suitable educational and promotional materials.
- the territory will be the country of Finland. Occasional Nordic support could be required depending on demands from the market place.
- since this is a field-based position, travel is expected on a weekly basis and occasionally planned overnight stays will be necessary
- Strong presentation and interpersonal, communication skills, with a track record of building long standing influential customer relationships
- Cross-functional/ teamwork.
- Influencer/ Highly persuasive
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Strong problem solving skills
- Preferably educated to degree level in a science – or business-related subject
- Sales experience in the field of drug addiction/psychiatry/ public health related field or at least sales or health related experience in a similar specialist niche pharmaceutical market segment (clinic, hospital, specialist target audiences).
- Proven ability to understand and operate in a technically complex therapeutic area.
- Capacity to organize and lead clinical educational meetings
- Finnish is expected to be the native language, fluent in English – both written and spoken.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, preferably by email: HR.North@indivior.com.
For questions and further details regarding the position, please call us: +46 733-185287 or send us an email.
INDIVIOR Nordics ASP
INDIVIOR Nordics ASP is a subsidiary company of Indivior PLC which, represented in over 30 countries, is a research-based pharmaceutical company and a worldwide leader in the field of addictive disorders. We are committed to providing every patient quality treatment for addictive disorders, both chronic and relapsing cases, as well as the relevant comorbidities. Indivior PLC thus accompanies the patient at all levels of his or her journey back to health and integrity.