The Lumene group employs 400 people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales. With 50 years of experience in cosmetics and beauty industry, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out natural, luminous beauty.
Lumene is looking for a Business Controller to join our local team, based in the Head Office in Espoo, Finland. This multi-faceted role is a permanent position, reporting to the Head of Business Control.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as a close partner to the relevant market managers, providing financial and commercial analysis to support of business decisions
- Work with R&D and the Innovation team to create business cases in support of new product innovation / renewals
- Manage and develop internal processes and improvements to Lumene’s Business Information tools, of which you would be a key user / point of contact
- Deliver financial forecasts and budget processes within your area of responsibility
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required
- University degree (Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Relevant work experience, minimum of 2 years
- Relevant IT and excel skills suitable to the role
- Attention to detail with an analytical / commercial mindset
- Deadline driven individual with an ability to work under pressure and high demand periods (month-ends / projects)
- A team player who works well with colleagues and stakeholders in varying regional / global locations.
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
You will be joining our energetic Business Controller team in an international skincare and cosmetics company. We operate in approximately 15 countries and in this position you will be based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland. At Lumene you can always count on getting help and coaching from your peers to succeed in your role. If you are passionate about numbers and looking for a new role where to grow and develop, please send us your application and salary preference by Sunday June 14th.
If you would like to hear more about the role or have additional questions please give a call to Head of Business Control, Marika Nieminen phone +358 204 877 100 (switch board) on June 4th at 12-13 or June 11th at 14-15.
Lumene is the 6th Most Attractive Employer in Finland among business students according to Universum’s ranking. Lumene is also ranked as best in industry for Fast Moving Consumer Goods. You can read more about Universum’s study here.
LUMENE Oy on kokonaisvaltaisen kauneuden ja hyvinvoinnin huippuosaaja. Yrityksen menestys perustuu tinkimättömään, suomalaiseen ammattitaitoon ja innovatiiviseen tuotekehitykseen, joka hyödyntää alan uusinta teknologiaa sekä pohjoisen luonnon tehokkaita raaka-aineita. Cutrin Oy puolestaan valmistaa korkealaatuisia hiuskosmetiikkatuotteita kampaamoalan ammattilaisten ja kuluttajien tarpeisiin.