The Lumene group employs 400 people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales.
With over 45 years of experience in cosmetics and beauty, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty in women everywhere.
We are now hiring a motivated and positive-minded HR Intern to be a part of our four-person Human Resources team.
This position will be an ideal opportunity for a student to get to know the daily HR tasks and duties in international company. Your role may vary from archiving and searching materials to supporting managers and employees with HR topics. You will work closely with your team but also with various stakeholders of Lumene. This is a paid internship for 4 months, starting in mid-November. The internship can be either full- or part-time, depending on your availability. The position is located in our HQ in Espoo, and it will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
What we are looking for is a can-do attitude team player who feels enthusiastic when working with routine, daily duties. Your interpersonal skills play an important role because you need to be ready to assist the managers, employees & payroll when needed. But above all, the perfect applicant has the real passion for HR work, and wants to participate in various projects in the different areas of human resources.
HR Intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing employee start and exit routines
- Administrating monthly HR routines
- Archiving HR materials
- Supporting and assisting in recruitment related topics (e.g. creating & posting job advertisements)
- Managing HR email channel e.g. allocating questions within HR team
- Serving as a first point of contact for employees
- Other tasks according to applicant’s interests and experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. studies in a related subject (e.g. Human Resources, Management & Organizations, Law)
- Positive attitude with willingness & motivation to handle routine tasks
- Strong internal and external customer service focus, with a desire to assist others
- Good IT-skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Finnish
- Precise and well organized
Please submit your application with CV latest by Sunday 15th September via our recruitment system. Kindly note that the interviews will be started as soon as we receive potential applications. Top candidates will be invited to video interviews during week 38.
LUMENE Oy on kokonaisvaltaisen kauneuden ja hyvinvoinnin huippuosaaja. Yrityksen menestys perustuu tinkimättömään, suomalaiseen ammattitaitoon ja innovatiiviseen tuotekehitykseen, joka hyödyntää alan uusinta teknologiaa sekä pohjoisen luonnon tehokkaita raaka-aineita. Cutrin Oy puolestaan valmistaa korkealaatuisia hiuskosmetiikkatuotteita kampaamoalan ammattilaisten ja kuluttajien tarpeisiin.