Area Sales Manager Turku area
We are growing in Finland – Are you ready for your next career move?
Get your next big career challenge in an international company with market leading products.
Are you enthusiastic about sales where service and credibility are also paramount? If so, maybe you are our new Area Sales Manager in the Turku area?
About the Job
You will be a part of a team of dedicated colleagues referring to our Country Manager, and together you will coordinate the overall sales efforts for large-scale industry and trades, that you know through your current position as a sales representative. Your primary role will be to recruit new distributors and end users.
Your tasks in the job:
- Responsible for planning and ensuring the completion of canvassing for new distributors in the district.
- Focused and persistent personal planning of activities with regard to selected end-users/distributors in the district.
- To report planned and completed sales efforts through CRM.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
- Follow-up on trade campaigns sent from Mascot International A/S.
- Maintain close dialogue with colleagues about large customers in the pipeline.
- Ensure optimal and timely delivery of new end-users to the distributors.
- Participate actively in meetings and carrying out the strategy for Finland and to ensure that the strategy will continuously develop.
- Approximately 75% distributor focus in the district and 25% end-user focus.
You have at least 3 years’ experience as an Account Manager / Area Sales Manager in a B2B
environment, and you have experience with workwear and / or PPE- products. You can present solid and measurable results from previous jobs and you have good negotiation skills. You have a persuasive personality and you make long-term relationships with customers and distributors. You have a good knowledge of MS Office and can set up a home office.
In order to ensure the best results in the job, it is important that you work independently and have a strong work ethic – occasionally exceeding normal work hours. You thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment where you can keep several balls in the air at the same time – without dropping them. You are responsible and used to working with a structured CRM system to identify/follow-up on customers in your area. We prefer candidates with a stable CV. It is expected that you already live in the district – in the Turku Area. You speak finnish on native speaker level, and you can communicate and negotiate in English. Swedish skills are an advantage, but not demanded. You have the opportunity to establish a home office and are willing to travel a lot.
At MASCOT, we reward professionalism, innovation and dynamic employees. We give everyone who can and will, great opportunities to develop both personally and professionally. We offer great back-up and company support, a salary based on qualifications, a company car, a mobile phone and a laptop.
We would like your CV and application in English.
Application date: Running
Start date: As soon as possible
Workplace: Turku Area
Contact person: Tommi Ylitalo
Tel: 00358 44 7358537
Home Page: http://www.mascot.fi/fi