We are now looking for a Global Product Manager for our Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Reagent’s business. In this role you will lead the MDx Product management teams globally. The selected candidate can be located either in Europe, China or in the United States.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying the customer needs and translating these needs into commercially viable products and services for our Molecular Diagnostics Reagents business.
- Providing, product trainings, technical support, and strategic directions to our commercial Sales teams.
- Providing new and existing product design input, and responsible for MDx Product lifecycle.
- Ownership and driver of MDx products from concept to commercialization as well as its Post-market surveillance.
- Driving growth, competitiveness, and profitability of MDx products and services.
- Leading, planning, guiding, and coordinating the MDx Product Management operations globally.
- Collecting feedback from customers and ensuring MDx R&D, product development, product partnership activities/processes are agile and aligned with customers’ needs.
- Active participation in the follow-up and networking with clients/customers (including potential clients/customers), KOLs and the scientific community and communicating the insight to the MDx Business Unit.
Your experience and skills:
- MSc or PhD degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology or related disciplines. MBA would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and previous hands on experience in several molecular diagnostic technologies e.g. qPCR, Isothermal amplification, NGS, CRISPR, and other nucleic acid manipulations/preparations.
- 10+ years’ Product management experience in either Molecular diagnostic reagents or kits or assay development within the IVD industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Finnish or Chinese language proficiency would be an advantage.
- Ability to work and coordinate projects within a global cross functional team such as Sales, regulatory, R&D and marketing.
- Passion to lead and motivate people
- Energetic and innovative mindset
- Great organizing skills with can do attitude
We offer you:
- Interesting and independent role in innovative and inspiring working environment
- Talented colleagues with great, friendly, and caring atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in the growth company, in diverse and global working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and wide range of benefits
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English with your salary request by December 14th, 2021. Please note, that the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For more information, feel free to contact Kevin Eboigbodin, Senior Director of Molecular Diagnostics Reagents firstname.lastname@example.org