LS/NAV Solution Manager
Are you ready to take your ERP knowledge to the next level? What if you had the responsibility of Musti Group’s ERP solution along with great opportunities to develop this vital area as well as your own competences in our fast-growing business environment? If this resonates you in a positive way, you might as well be the person we are looking for to join our team.
We offer a group level ownership of our ERP and point of sales system Microsoft Dynamic NAV, including LS Retail (LS/NAV) and diverse and inspiring work in a rapidly growing and evolving business in the leading Nordic pet care specialist company.
We are looking for an individual with experience in ERP administrative tasks, small development and end-user support to take the next step in their career. To succeed in this position, you should have a willingness to drive and lead development in cooperation with the business and be able to work in an ever-changing environment. You have a passion for supporting others and managing multiple tasks simultaneously doesn’t scare you. The right kind of attitude, eagerness to learn and a mindset for customer service are what count most in our dynamic environment.
Musti Group has over 270 pet specialty retailing stores and annually serves over a million pets and their “parents”. The company has grown to be more than 10 times bigger than its closest competitor in the Nordic market. On top of its wide network of physical stores, digital channels bring 21% of Musti Group’s sales. The company operates with brand names like Musti&Mirri (Finland), Arken Zoo (Sweden) and Musti (Norway).
We are looking for a person who has
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamic NAV and/or LS Retail
- Down to earth, hands-on way of working and experience in retail and online business in a multinational environment
- Understanding of the end-to-end processes
- Good social & co-operation skills
- Service minded, self-driven and able to manage and lead own work
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and Finnish-, Swedish- and Norwegian languages as a plus
- Willingness to travel to across Nordic countries
Following skills are appreciated
- Experience in business co-operation, key user network
- Project management / DevOps skills
- Knowledge for cost- and vendor management
- Architectural understanding and good planning skills
- Assortment management and master data understanding
- Participated on NAV/LS rollout – and upgrade projects
Your main location would be in Käpylä, Helsinki. We often have dogs in the office, therefore the work is not suitable for a person who is allergic to pets. For further information please contact Tiina Hietamies, Group IT tel.+358 (0)40 354 9272, email@example.com.
If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate, please submit your application with CV and salary request latest by 16th of December 2019.
Musti ja Mirri
Musti ja Mirri on Suomen sekä samalla koko Skandinavian suurin lemmikkieläintarvikeketju.