Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist and the fourth largest pet supply group in Europe. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere. To highlight some of the company brands, we serve annually over a million pets and their “parents” through 270 stores under the Musti ja Mirri (Finland), Arken Zoo (Sweden) and Musti (Norway) brands.
We need more paws to join us in our Group IT team as we are now looking for you
Solution Manager, Store Solutions
What if the work you do wouldn’t be measured so much on the hours spent, but more about the outcome and customer satisfaction?
What about if you would have a group-wide responsibility of the store solution and you would have great opportunities to develop this vital area and your own competences in a dynamic business environment?
If this resonates you in a positive way, you might well be the person we are looking for to join our IT team. Attitude and customer service mindset is what counts most in our environment. We would offer you a diverse and inspiring work in a rapidly growing and evolving business in the leading Nordic pet care specialist company.
To give you more inside about the company Musti Group has grown to be more than 10 times bigger than its closest competitor in the Nordic market. On top of its wide network of physical stores, digital channels bring 25% of Musti Group’s sales. The company has made a major renewal in business infrastructure during past three years and now it is time to take full benefits out from this renewal and continue to further develop the core business capabilities to enable future growth of the company.
Key responsibilities in this role are
- Overall coordination of the store portfolio changes (new stores, relocations)
- Ownership, development and support of store solution portfolio (LS/NAV POS, NETS payment, printers, mobile/omni solutions)
- New store installations group-wide
- Store network support
- Architecture and development roadmap of your own area
- Supplier and cost management
Following skills are needed to succeed in this position:
- Experience in retail network with omni capabilities and related IT solutions in store environment (eg. POS, payment terminals, printers, store counters, mobile devices)
- Point of sales application knowledge (especially Microsoft Dynamic NAV and LS Retail)
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Excellent communication, co-operation and facilitation skills
- Experience in business co-operation, key user network and vendor management
- Fluent language skills in English, as well either Swedish or Finnish language skills
- Willingness to travel to across Nordic countries
We appreciate pragmatic, down to earth, hands-on way of working and experience in retail and online business in a multinational environment. Your main location could be either in Kista, Stockholm or Käpylä, Helsinki.
We often have dogs in the office, therefore the work is not suitable for a person who is allergic to pets. For further information please contact Tiina Hietamies, Group IT tel.+358 (0)40 354 9272, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate, please submit your application with CV and salary request latest by 15.8.2019.
Musti ja Mirri
Musti ja Mirri on Suomen sekä samalla koko Skandinavian suurin lemmikkieläintarvikeketju.