Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Manager
As part of our Global Marketing organization, you will be responsible of the Content Factory lead for both Nokian Tyres and Vianor brands. This is an unique opportunity to work in a truly global environment within our Brand and Marketing Team. You are an experienced and creative team leader, who will develop, manage and implement our content strategy both online and offline as well as monitoring, analyzing and adjusting the content strategy as needed.
Your responsibility will further include
The Content Manager will collaborate with all teams involved to manage ongoing projects against their goals, ensuring turnaround times are met for each process, and that projects are on track.
- Manage and execute content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets according to brand
- Strong project management skills to secure multiple projects are delivered on time
- Team lead responsibilities for inhouse content team
- Plan, create and distribute content for different channels and manage annual calendar for both B2B and B2C. Manage digital content for website and social media channels; active development and improvement
- Ensure channel optimized content, brand consistency and SEO optimized content
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to evaluate effectiveness
- All the above done in close collaboration with other stakeholders, functions and areas
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have
- An excellent project leader with min. 5 years of experience in the area of marketing, e.g. ad-agency
- A successful candidate has proven work experience in the successful implementation of B2B and B2C content marketing strategies in a complex international environment. Experience in planning, creating and distribution of content for different channels
- Along with great skills in project management, she/he needs to be a clear communicator
- Ability to develop engaging content to various audiences in order to meet business objectives as well as great cooperation and analytical skills are essential
- Excellent knowledge on digital communication skills, including properties of social media channels and content, and experience on visual content
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Finnish and English languages
- Can do attitude and confident in building relationships with colleagues at all levels across a complex organization
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced international environment
When working at the office, your team will be located in Nokia or Helsinki, Finland. That doesn’t mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 6th of December.
For further information please contact: Pia Porko, Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing, tel. +358 50 3423477 or email email@example.com