Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We’re looking for a Data Specialist to our Global Marketing organization
As part of our Global Marketing organization, you will be important role to build consumer & customer data management and analyzing it.
Your responsibility will further include
- Develop and implement best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes for data management.
- Assist in setup and maintenance of standardization efforts for data collection elements across different platforms as required.
- Develop and improve data analytics capabilities and practices through tools, technologies and processes.
- Monitor data for better consumer & customer insights and improvement opportunities.
- Create reports and make sense of data into meaningful customer insights.
- Gather data from different sources and systems and structure holistic dashboards, paying attention to data quality.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders as well as with external vendors and agencies.
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have
- Minimum 2 years of working with data
- Understanding and experience of large data sets and their takeovers
- Fluent knowledge of SQL and key data management solutions
- Experience in data modeling as well as visualization and analysis with Power BI
- Team player with a systematic and organized working style
- Good communication skills and ability to use both Finnish and English as working language
- Ability to drive change and development through the organization
- Knowledge of car and tire business is an advantage
When working at the office, your team will be in Nokia or Helsinki, Finland. That doesn’t mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 28th of October. We will be starting the interviews as soon as we receive potential applications, so don’t wait too long!
For further information please contact: Mikko Riiali, Senior Manager, Data & Insight, tel. +358 40 551 2752.