Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Technology Specialist
As part of our Global Marketing organization, you will be developing our marketing technology stack and marketing automation solutions to support our marketing and sales activities.
Your responsibility will further include
- Developing global marketing automation capabilities and supporting local counterparts for executing digital marketing operations
- Supporting development and maintenance of digital platforms like websites, marketing automation tools, web shops etc.
- Support implementation of digital marketing tools across consumer and customer journeys
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have
- Strong understanding of digital marketing technology, social and email marketing
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing or online business
- Experience in implementation of Marketing Automation
- Previous experience utilizing Salesforce solutions
- Ability to use both English and Finnish as working language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions
When working at the office, your team will be located in Nokia or Helsinki, Finland. That doesn’t mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine.
In this position you will report to Senior Manager, B2B Digital Sales Development
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 12th of December.