Come work with us – we are looking for skilled professional to build success with us!
Do you find a world on numbers fascinating and exciting? Do you want to be part of our success as a global and growing company? If yes, then you could be an ideal match with our expectations!
We’re looking for Treasury Specialist, to join our Treasury team in our head office in Nokia, Finland.
As Treasury Specialist you will be a part of our global Treasury team and work closely with banks and Group Companies. This position is a maternity leave replacement until October 2020. In this position you report to Treasurer.
• Provide internal lending/borrowing, cash management and currency exposure hedging to Group companies
• Maintain efficient FX liquidity management in Nokian Tyres plc
• Execute FX Trading
• Participate to development of internal bank processes in Group
• Good knowledge of corporate finance activities
• Few years of experience in areas of key responsibilities
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team in a multicultural environment
• Development oriented mind
• Self-driven and open-minded approach
• Good collaboration, communication and presentation skills both in Finnish and English
• Compliance with policies, processes and procedures are obvious
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 28 August 2019. However, we will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. For further information please contact Treasurer, Leena Kaipainen, tel. +358 10 401 7627.