We are currently looking for an experienced responsible Key Account Manager (KAM) to join our team in Finland. This is a new long-term position. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for the field of biosimilars and other retail products. We would prefer to see candidates with previous experience of working with Pharma hospital markets and retail pharmacy sector.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Continuously develop, implement and evaluate activities in the field of biosimilars
- Work together with University and Central Hospitals in assigned therapeutic areas (e.g. rheumatology, gastroenterology)
- Interaction with experts from different fields and making an impression with your expertise
- Attend national and international congresses and meetings
- By daily customer visit´s (individual, group meetings) develop strong relationships with customers to develop the business
- Collaboration with other colleagues within Finnish Market Unit and Global Organization
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a University degree and fulfill the following criteria:
- Sales experience in the pharma hospital market and retail pharmacy sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Education: Clinical and/or commercial education
- Brave and driven “Can DO”-attitude
- Relationship building skills with customers and KOL’s
- Extrovert with good presentation skills
- Finnish (native language), English (fluently), Swedish would be a plusGood IT skills
- Driving license
- Place of residence: capital city region
- Field Based in Finland
- Strong commercial orientation
- Sales experience in assigned therapeutic areas (e.g. gastroenterology, rheumatology)
- Brave, analytic and self-oriented
At Fresenius Kabi you will be part of global healthcare company with good benefits and competitive salary. We offer a place in a dynamic team and inspiring working atmosphere.
For more information on this position, please contact Executive Consultant Marjut Kolu, Nordic Progress Oy, +358 40 720 2549. Please apply for this position through application page and attach your application letter, CV and salary request in English by 1.9.2019.
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Fresenius Kabi employs more than 37,000 people worldwide.