For several onshore windfarm projects based in Finland we would like to engage
HSE professionals (m/f/d)
as freelancers / contractors
- Full time HSE support of project from initial project set up, e.g., Emergency Response Plan, site induction program and HSE plan development, etc., through commissioning
- Ensure positive HSE approach
- Deliver HSE support and understanding of rules, problem solving and positive approach towards HSE issues
- Report of all Hazard Observations, Near Misses and Incidents in the IMS
- Ensure that all personnel have sufficient training, permits, and when needed medical certificates for the task
- Collect and combine risk assessments
- Drive (Manage) incident investigations and reporting in IMS
- Provide a proactive approach to identify potential safety risks and assist, in development for safe solutions
- Process an understanding and knowledge of applicable federal, state and local regulations
- Discuss reported incidents and relevant information with site personal and consult if needed with regional Safety coordinators or NCE QSE department if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Technical degree in Health & Safety engineering related field or documented relevant experience in wind, energy, industrial or civil construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of HSE standards and regulations for local country / region
- Knowledge of driving HSE processes and procedures on site
- Experience in conducting inspections and audits
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle available in accordance to local requirements
- Must bring own PPE to site (including required PPE to climb)
- Physically able to climb WTGs and medical Certificate that confirm fit to work at height
- GWO training package (work at heights, firefighting, first aid and ergonomics) – If GWO is not yet available in the country equivalent training is needed.
- Fluent English written and spoken
Please send us your CV and certificates in English via Apply-button.
- Interesting projects in the windfarm sector for the market leaders, above average pay
- 14/14 rotation
- Remote work possible
- Varied range of tasks in an international team
- Long-time cooperation on various projects desired, with close and competent support from SGS
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection / testing / certification / verification
We are constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety and productivity and reduce risk, we help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our independent services add significant value to our customers’ operations and ensure business sustainability.
As well as delivering services that promote sustainable development, our values also show a commitment to corporate sustainability. For us, sustainability is about managing a long-term profitable business while taking into account all the positive and negative environmental, social and economic effects we have on society. You can find out more about our sustainability policies and program in our corporate sustainability section.