Business Development Specialist
As Business Development Specialist, the ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Find development opportunities for products of the company. Responsible for the company’s growth with different projects.
- Increase the company’s market share by clarifying target segment, cooperation partners, and methods. Then, formulate business development plans and execute the plan.
- Business negotiation and form the partnership. To develop and enhance the cooperative relations with existing.
- Project management: scheduling; designing of sushi bar performance, appearance, and publicity; construction follow-up.
- Market research and business analysis.
- Other daily routines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of English. Finnish language skills are considered beneficial
In case you have questions about the open position, please contact:
Spartao Oy is a Finnish leading catering and restaurant chain company in Finland, founded in 2018. Currently, we operate in over 40 locations across Finland and Estonia and we are expanding overseas fast. Our Mission is to bring Asian Food Culture To The World. Our Vision is to Provide employees with better career advancement opportunities and the platform for entrepreneurship, Provide customers with products and services they look forward to and keep them coming back and Build a global Asian-food brand.