Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Opportunity
Media Search Analyst Finland
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Application, Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English & Finnish is essential
- You must be living in the Finland for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music & Video
- You must have familiarity with the App Store
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Flexible Hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life Balance
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Positive Environmental Impact
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through 2 ways, and a member of our recruitment team will review your application:
- Send your application via Apply -button
- Contact Emailsourcingteam45@telusinternational.ai
Learn more at http://www.telusinternational.com
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products, to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.