We are now looking for an
to global role in HR function where we partner with business to achieve Tikkurila’s strategic goals by developing and supporting leadership and high-performance culture. We are on our way to build common ways of working to support our functional organization and managers with international teams and we have selected a new tool to support our culture development and common HR processes.
HRIS Manager is responsible for the group-wide Development and Management of HRIS system (Workday) and is working collaboratively with a community of HR professionals and Tikkurila organization globally. This position reports directly to the Tikkurila HRM Director and will perform a key role in implementing and developing the HRIS system already from the early phase.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance system functionality by admin configuration and design
- Partner with internal team, external partners and/or vendors to troubleshoot system issues
- Participate in determining organizational needs for HRIS implementation, testing management or upgrades by consulting with stakeholders
- Partner with the business as a consultant, by data gathering and analysis
- Develop audits to support data integrity within HRIS
- Manage the testing activities when implementing new functionalities in the system
- Maintain and develop the global integrations with local systems
- Participate as team lead or a core team member on human resources process improvement initiatives
- Manage the development of efficient, effective and user-friendly processes with regard to human capital management and leadership
- Analyze structure and flow of work through organization and HR function and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve operations
Security, Reporting and Project Management
- Co-operate as a team with Security, Reporting & Data Analyst
- Set up the common framework and goals for global reporting and analytics
- Develop and provide to Business and HR dashboards and monthly metric reports to show achievement of departmental goals, utilization of company resources and areas of opportunity
Participates/ leads the projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required
- 4-6 years of experience with HRIS systems required, preferably Workday
- Strong functional understanding of HR processes and data
- Ability to fully comprehend holistic view of HR system structure and HR processes in order to make solid, independent decisions with confidence relevant to supported systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to HR
- Project management and/or process improvement experience expected
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Finnish & English) and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language both verbally and in writing
The position is based in Tikkurila, Vantaa.
We offer you a chance to work with a Nordic market leader in a challenging and international position with an opportunity for professional development, and an inspiring and motivating place to work with great colleagues.
If you got interested, please apply no later than 8.9.2019. For further information, please call consultant Timo Toivanen at Taplow Finland +358 40 8256357
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.