Veikkaus creates joy through games. We provide great experiences and top-notch games, but not at any cost. We foster the joy of gaming and make sure that Finns play with moderation, enjoying our games. Almost all adult Finns have tried our games and we have two million Loyal Customers. We are involved in Finnish life in many ways. We are ca. 1,600 Veikkaus employees, working at nearly a hundred locations all over Finland. Our games are sold at thousands of points of sales and they are also available for safe online gaming at veikkaus.fi and in the Veikkaus application.
We are looking for
For full-time employment
Veikkaus Design Studio is a forerunner in applying new technologies and bold experimentation when it comes to development of devices and platforms for multi-channel gaming experience. We are now looking for a Lead Developer to join our agile design and development team.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for shaping the technological landscape, architecture and best practices for our current and future gaming platform products. You will also act as an essential link between the front-end development team and Lead Developers of other teams.
Main responsibilities include:
- Evaluate, propose and guide implementation of technologies that will take our digital services provided on slot machines and other devices to the next level (responsibility features, payment and identification solutions, game menus, personalization and other cross-channel services)
- Work on the implementation of APIs and UI features
- Act as a main technical contact of the team and participate in planning sessions with Lead Developers from other teams
This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your full potential to the table and develop your position according to your interest and talent.
- Benefits of a large company with advantages of a smaller studio.
- We develop our own hardware and software and there are wide possibilities for experimentation and innovation
- Relaxed atmosphere and awesome co-workers
- Possibility and active encouragement to broaden your skills. We do monthly ”competence development days” that are only dedicated to, well, competence development.
- Unusually large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health and dental plans, free glasses, phone, gym, free breakfast, nearly endless amount of coffee and healthy fruits offered daily!
- Competitive salary
Successful candidates will have:
- Wide understanding and experience with UI technologies including Qt/QML
- At least several years of experience with C++
- Passion for creating and publishing world-class software
Considered as a plus:
- Interest in coaching/mentoring fellow developers
- Interest in data driven design and personalization
- Experience with web development stack (HTML5, JS etc.) and mobile solutions
- Experience with DevOps practices
This position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. For any inquiries about the position don’t hesitate to contact Vladimir Abramov via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +358443433201.
We cannot wait to meet you!
Our office is located in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland.
Veikkaus as a company will perform a drug test, credit information check, and security clearance check (According to the Act on Security Clearance (726/2014)) to the person selected for the position.
Veikkaus tuottaa peleillä iloa. Tarjoamme elämyksiä ja huippupelejä, mutta emme hinnalla millä hyvänsä.
Huolehdimme, että pelaaminen säilyy ilon puolella, ja suomalaiset pelaavat maltilla ja peli-ilosta nauttien.
Haluamme olla vastuullisen pelaajakokemuksen suunnannäyttäjiä.
Lähes kaikki aikuiset suomalaiset ovat kokeilleet pelejämme, ja meillä on kaksi miljoonaa Etuasiakasta.
Olemme monella tavalla mukana suomalaisessa elämässä. Meitä veikkauslaisia on noin 1 600 ja työskentelemme lähes sadassa pisteessä eri puolilla maata. Pelejämme myydään tuhansissa paikoissa, ja niitä voi pelata turvallisesti myös veikkaus.fissä ja Veikkaus-sovelluksessa.