- Promoting the company’s dental products to dentists and dental laboratories
- Establishing and maintaining business relations with dental wholesalers, practices, clinics, universities and opinion leaders
- Organisation and realisation of product presentations and seminars
- Participation in trade fairs and various local events
- Previous experience in promoting products / marketing activities and/or experience in the dental industry such as dental nurse or dental technician
- Finnish on a native speaker level and very good knowledge of the English language are mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and confidence
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Willingness to extensive travel
VOCO as employer:
VOCO is an innovative and progressive family business with a supportive management style and teamwork across all departments. We encourage long relationships with our employees through continual development and progression opportunities. VOCO offers you comprehensive training in Germany, competitive remuneration package including a monthly salary and an attractive bonus programme.
How to apply:
Do you have a winning personality and want to be part of a winning team? Apply today. Please send your application (only in English) including a covering letter and CV stating your earliest possible starting date, preferably via e-mail by clicking the Apply now -button.
Mr. Marco Döhring
Educational training in Germany + Finland
Owing to constant research and development VOCO is one of the fastest growing dental manufacturing companies worldwide. VOCO has been supplying dentists with high quality dental materials since 1981 and is regarded as one of the leading manufacturers within the sector. Fielding a comprehensive portfolio of more than 100 products, we supply dental practices and dental laboratories in over 100 countries.