We are looking for a
Project Manager E-commerce
to join our team in Finland
The Project Manager E-commerce at Abbott primary function will be to manage, and coordinate projects related to (but not limited to) Abbott’s digital health, order to cash and E-commerce solutions and systems to support the local ADC team in Finland in reaching their business goals and targets.
- Project management and coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Client-facing lead on issues related to our digital health products;
- Share information and provide recommendations regarding digital health solutions and proactively communicating these to the organization to inform resource planning, customer targeting and business planning;
- Support ADC’s order to cash processes across the organization in Finland covering sales orders, contracts, pricing, billing, credit, shipping and delivery processing, system integration with customers and 3PLs along with end user support and training as required;
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, gather and document business requirements and transform them into our business solutions that can be implemented and supported;
- Support the digital websites and apps. Responsible for testing, approvals, developments, new contents, removals, renewals for all Finnish digital platforms;
- Together with internal legal, quality, regulatory functions ensure integration of all legal and regulatory requirements to business processes and systems.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- Should preferably have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer science background;
- Previous experience or exposure to the medical device/healthcare industry is an advantage;
- Experience from Sales and Distribution (SD) and Logistics Execution (LE) is strong plus;
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues;
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimize opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals;
- Experience in common portal and web technologies;
- 3-5 + years professional experience in the accountability areas mentioned above;
- Fluent Finnish and English oral and written.
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the ‘Apply’ button with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency calls not appreciated.