We are looking for a talented Software Architect to support Elisa virtualized NOC automation software development. This is a unique position where we aim for effective network operations automation using actionable network infrastructure alerting and message data. You will be a key player in planning and leading the upcoming rollouts and building a team around you to succeed in this task.
As an architect you will facilitate the interaction between the network domain expertise and the software development. You’ll provide guidance to the project road map and to the team members and lead the team to success. As such, you have relevant experience from telecommunications systems or other large-scale networks. Adopting our solution to wider use may require changes to the Virtual NOC product itself so you will do some hands-on development as well. You have strong software engineering skills including…
- experience with distributed and scalable event-based streaming and message queue systems (Kafka)
- experience on planning and implementing containerized architectures (Kubernetes)
- experience building robust REST APIs and modern user interfaces
- a DevOps-minded head and keen spirit on CI/CD development
- experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MariaDB). We also value experience working with open-source projects.
In modern fashion, you can work flexibly wherever and whenever it suits you best. But most of the key stakeholders are in Pasila office so we prefer if you can at least part of the week work at the Elisa HQ in Pasila.
Interested? Leave an application as soon as possible and we will get in touch with you! For questions or further discussion, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Antti (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will perform a legitimate security clearance check on the chosen candidate.