Elisa’s Customer & Online Solutions IT are responsible for Elisa’s CRM, marketing platforms and their integrations to surrounding systems and online systems, including our online store and My Elisa.
We are looking for a DevOps minded Salesforce Software Architect to strengthen our team.
Your main tasks in this role:
- Define coding standards and principles for maintaining scalable Salesforce architecture
- Scale up Elisa Salesforce solution to support emerging technologies (such as Salesforce DX)
- Coach and mentor technical and functional teams, including code reviews, design and refactoring decisions
- Understand and select AppExchange solutions for development, focusing on CI/CD pipeline for supporting high quality deployments
We hope you have experience in:
- Solid experience in Salesforce software architecture
- Solid experience in Lightning development
- Cloud technologies: Salesforce clouds, Marketing cloud, Heroku, AWS
- DevOps tools: Github, CodeScan
- Continuous integration: Copado, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes
- Experience in CPQs: CloudSense, Vlocity, Salesforce CPQ
We expect you have:
- 5+ years of experience in demanding Salesforce development projects
- Team player skills
- Drive for facing challenges
- Result-oriented mindset
- Fluent English to be able to work in international teams
This position is located in Elisa’s HQ in Pasila (Helsinki).
What we offer?
We offer a possibility to be part of a great team of professionals developing new services to Elisa’s customers. Elisa is one of the best places to work in Finland. We want to be the driver of development and build new and better ways to do what we do. Our employees learn by doing and through top-level training. We have exceptionally flexible working methods.
If you want to discuss more about the role, don’t hesitate to contact Tomi Korpela (email@example.com).
We will conduct a legitimate security clearance for the chosen person.