Sensire Ltd. is a high-tech company experiencing powerful international growth and high demand for our digital environmental monitoring solutions.
To support our success,
we are now looking for:
Strategic planning and project execution to support global product certification projects.
Your skill set:
- Develop and coordinate global certification plans with sales, marketing, and engineering functions to align on priorities and portfolio requirements.
- Maintain regulatory approvals budget to ensure optimal ROI
- Align presence in global standards development to ensure that strategic interests are represented
- Development of standard work for both the functional and key cross-functional activities
- Facilitate global certification audits and association preventive / corrective actions
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving certification objectives
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction with capacity to focus both on a big picture and tactical execution
- Competence to acquire knowledge of technically complex products and solutions
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to partner effectively across the functions
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We offer interesting assigments in an internationally growing company and the benefits of flexible working hours. We expect fluent spoken and written English from all applicants.
More information from:
Visit www.sensire.com/company/jobs for more information. The application period ends in May 31, 2019. Please send your CV and application letter (including your salary request) via clicking the apply button. The choices are made immediately after finding a suitable persons and work begins according to contract.