Sensire Ltd. is a high-tech company experiencing powerful international growth and high demand for our digital environmental monitoring solutions.
To support our success,
we are now looking for:
Installations, assistance & coordination of job orders together with Manager. Work includes travel.
Your skill set:
- Installation of job orders
- Work with Managers to plan and manage production tasks to improve runtime
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks to Manager
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages and excesses
- Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the established schedule
- Assist Managers in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards
- Review job orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules
- Monitor execution of job orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Possess knowledge of lean manufacturing and ability to work in team environment
- Able to understand engineering drawings and parts lists
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets of components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Driving license (B)
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We offer interesting assigments in an internationally growing company and the benefits of flexible working hours. We expect fluent spoken and written English from all applicants.
More information from:
Visit www.sensire.com/company/jobs for more information. The application period ends in May 31, 2019. Please send your CV and application letter (including your salary request) via clicking the apply button. The choices are made immediately after finding a suitable persons and work begins according to contract.