Store Manager/ Myymäläpäällikkö
Can you manage your shop and employees for top performance? and do you have a passion for sales and happy customers?
If YES – you might be the Store Manager we are looking for to our new SKECHERS concept store in Jumbo Mall
SKECHERS is developing fast and we are about to open an other new SKECHERS Concept Store in Jumbo Mall – therefore we are looking for a dedicated shop personel to give our customers a great shopping Expirence. As our new Store Manager you will take the lead of a passionate sales team where you report to our District Manager, and you have the responsibility for the day-to-day management of your SKECHERS shop. Your main duties are to drive sales, motivate your employees, and constantly aim to create success based on daily and monthly targets.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be actively involved in duties on the floor, you will ensure that the entire sales team follows SKECHERS guidelines, maintain a strong sales performance, give superb service to all customers, and that there is a high level of product knowledge, where everyone is updated on the latest trends and technologies. It is vital that you have a good overview, a high sense of quality and understand that it is crucial that our customers get superb service at the highest level.
- You are dedicated to your job, and you can drive your team and the shop to success.
- You have the ability and desire to act within a well-defined retail concept.
- You are dedicated to giving our customers a unique shopping experience.
- You have experience in team management, shop operations, and preferably within sales in the footwear and sports industry.
- You are positive and welcoming with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire your team to achieve the best results.
- You are the world champion of planning and great at prioritising.
- You thrive on change and are flexible when the unexpected happens.
- You take pride in having a clean and tidy shop.
- You have a natural interest in gaining extensive product knowledge and being an ambassador for SKECHERS many fantastic products.
- You are flexible and understand retail hours.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English at negotiation level.
- A full-time permanent position
- A great chance to join and become part of a conceptually powerful international company, selling the world’s 3rd largest footware brand – – and we are growing fast!
- Thorough training in the SKECHERS concept, such as sales, shop layout, ordering, receipt of goods and maintenance.
- The chance to show how you can grow your shop and your team to success
- An informal environment with great colleagues.
- Excellent career and development opportunities in terms of sales and product training, and the opportunity for internal advancement.
- Salary according to qualifications.
INTERESTED – then hurry to apply!
We need you to start ASAP and interviews will be conducted continuously. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate. Send the application in English or Finnish using the “Apply” button. For further information about the job, please contact District Manager Jeremias Ketro +358 40 485 8884
We are also looking for other full-time and part-time employees for the Jumbo shop – see more positions on the application site.
SKECHERS is the 3rd largest footwear-brand in the world. With over 3.500 concept shops worldwide, SKECHERS offers a wide range within lifestyle and performance footwear for women, men and children. In Scandinavia, SKECHERS is distributed by the Danish company Sports Connection ApS. Today there are more than 170 shop-in-shops, 46 concept shops with 27 in Denmark, 10 in Sweden, 5 in Norway, 8 in Finland and 2 in Germany. This number is expected to increase over the coming years. The SKECHERS brand is also sold by an extensive network of resellers in the footwear and sports industry throughout Scandinavia.