We are passionate about being a gaming sector developer that offers its customers the world’s best gaming experience. Do you want to join us in building a gaming company that stands boldly at the forefront of the industry?
Veikkaus employs a wide range of gaming and digital sector professionals: service architects, software developers, digital marketing experts, data scientists, quality assurance experts…. Veikkaus has its own game studio that designs and develops new games and gaming innovations. You can find these, for example, on Finland’s largest B2C e-commerce site veikkaus.fi.
Join us and grow as a professional. We offer exciting career opportunities and employee benefits. We are genuinely invested in being a responsible employer able to offer competitive employee benefits and a healthy work-life balance. We are also motivated each day by the fact that our gaming profits are directed towards good causes, one billion euros annually of opportunities for a better life.
We are now looking for a
to join our Customer Management Systems Team
Veikkaus Customer Management Systems Team develops software for customer lifecycle management and compliance requirements. We have 8 skilled professionals in our team. We work as a team, that owns its backlog, systems, architecture, development and operations workflows. Veikkaus games are being played several millions of rounds every day – everything from registration to log out must work smoothly and reliably 24/7. We develop with agile methods and work hard to continuously improve ourselves.
You will be developing world class customer management platform in close co-operation with Veikkaus specialists from other teams, as well as external system suppliers. The gaming landscape is changing rapidly, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a brilliant team making it possible. We are looking for a person who is interested in product development and wants to feel ownership of the team’s products.
• Relaxed atmosphere and awesome co-workers in self-driven teams. You have the possibility to develop cloud native software and maintain tools, services in a true DevOps fashion.
• Possibility and active encouragement to broaden your skillset by taking online courses, complete certifications and take part in conferences.
• Benefits of a large company – e.g. big software organisation with lots of possibilities to grow and learn.
• Unusually large slate of benefits including support for sports & cultural activities, health and dental plans, free glasses, phone, gym, free breakfast, nearly endless amount of coffee and healthy fruits offered daily!
We expect from you:
• Proven track record from software development (AWS, GCP, docker, SQL, NoSQL, REST, JVM (Java, Kotlin), TypeScript/Nodejs.)
• Knowledge and understanding of Linux and networking environments
• Good team player skills
• Passion for creating and publishing top notch quality software
Considered as a plus:
• Familiarity working with microservices.
Our office is located in Pohjois-Haaga, Helsinki, Finland.
Due to the nature of Veikkaus as a company we will perform a security clearance check to the person selected to the position.
Please send your application with CV and salary request included latest at June 28th. We are waiting to hear from you soonest possible. The position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
For any inquiries about the position please contact Konsta Luhtala via email email@example.com or call +3589 4370 2288.